Come Wizard With Us

Come Wizard With Us
Start a wizard account at the link shown along with my wizard code and get a free pet and 1250 free crowns with a $6.00 purchase

True Friend Code

I like to play A LOT and most of the people I used to play with, no longer play ... choose a character, send me an email and I will email you a true friend code good for one for up to 48 hours.

Extremedj998@gmail.com

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Okay, so today, I am using my Legendary Storm Wizard, Kelly Ravenwraith, to farm one of the statues that eludes me .... The Unicorn statue that is given by Lady Blackhope on Unicorn Way of Wizard City. I have farmed before in the past and never received it although she gives plenty of 1 day mounts. My strategy will be to farm for 5 rounds in each realm working backwards from Wu until I receive the statue.

No comments:

Post a Comment